Stay tuned re: February 12

Hi folks,

The latest alert I received has us receiving 7-11 inches of snow and winds blowing 20-30 miles per hour tomorrow. If that holds true we will not be opening the library. The Constant Reader Book CLub meeting for tomorrow afternoon has already been cancelled. If I can't safely get somewhere to pick up the DVD of Bohemian Rhapsody, tomorrow night's Oscar film screening will be pushed to Wednesday night at 6:30. And despite Valentine's Day this week, I would really rather just skip right to March at this point...

I will post an update here and on our Facebook page tomorrow morning. Stay tuned...